Sunday, March 16, 2008
Busy weekend for Atty
Atty has had a fun weekend! Friday night his grandma came out and spent the night with us. We went out to dinner and just hung out. Saturday morning, we went and had his 4 month pictures taken. They turned out great! I can't wait to get them emailed to me so I can post them here. After pictures, we shopped a little, then met Auntie Lynda Vanderweit at Olive Garden for lunch. We had a really nice time!
It's Sunday, and today we are not planning to do anything! Let me rephrase that....I am not planning on doing anything. Atticus has other ideas, he is planning on laying on the floor playing (trying to roll from his back to his tummy) while yelling at the top of his lungs (because Daddy is asleep and that is the BEST time to do this) until he tires himself out and Mommy picks him up. I believe then his plan is to fall soundly alseep in Mommy's lap. I do, however, like the last part of his plan...holding my sleepy baby and looking at his gorgeous face is something I never tire of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment