Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today is the 1st day of Spring

And we are supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow tonight. This is crazy!

Atticus has his first real cold. He is coughing and sneezing and his nose is running. Tonight he is even running a slight fever. It's pretty obvious that our normally happy go lucky little guy isn't quite feeling like himself.

I finally got the email of his 4 month pictures today. It was really fun, he was so happy the whole time. I had such a hard time picking my favorites this month!
Tomorrow is the first day I am taking off work since I went back 8 weeks ago! Michele has a holiday, so I decided to take the day off to spend with him. I am looking forward to spending the day with my little man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!

Love,
Uncle Eric, Aunt Sarah, & Cousin Zoe

Tiffany McCallen said...

I love these pictures... so darn cute! You are such a good mommy to have them taken regularly. Noah's out of luck with me! :)

Hope you guys had a great Easter, and hope Atty feels better soon!