Today he slept in until 5:15. There was a "Fun Run/Walk" planned for 6am today. I was hoping that Atticus would let me sleep in and I would miss it. HA! I decided that since he was up, he got to go on the walk with me. So I strapped him in the stroller and we walked our 3km this morning through the mountains in the Tucson desert. It was beautiful! I figure by the end of the week, he will be completely adjusted to the time change....just in time to go home and have to change again! I am pretty sure we are going to have to get a white noise machine after we get home. Atticus loves to sleep out in the sun, by the fountains next to the pool! The last 2 days his naps are 1 1/2 - 2 hours each when he is by them.
Atticus is probably the most popular guy here. Everywhere we go, people I don't know are coming over to say hi to him and know him by name! He has made lots of new friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment