Water bottles are really fun to play with! By the end of the week, he was VERY good at drinking out if it, too!

On Thursday night there was a big party planned for all the attendees of the conference. It was going to be $100 per guest so Mom and Atticus hadn't planned to attend. Then the day before the party, I was able to get a ticket (free) from a friend who had a family emergency and had to leave early. So Atty got dressed up to go to the party.

The pool had a ledge around it where the water was about 5 inches deep. Atticus LOVED to crawl around on there... By the way, did I mention that the water in the pool was salt water?


Here are just a bunch of pictures we took of Atticus around different areas of the resort...








Our flight home was more difficult than our flight was on Monday. It started out ok. We had an extra seat in our row, so we took the carseat and strapped Atty into the window seat.

Atticus was exhausted. I gave him his bottle as we took off....his eyes were heavy by the time he was done...he was rubbing his eyes and holding his rag close to his face...PERFECT!!! Until he decided to make a mess in his diaper. He was stinky. So I unstrapped him from his carseat and trudged off to the teeny tiny airplane bathroom to change his pants. He woke up as soon as I layed him down and that's when the crying started. As soon as we were done and I picked him up to go back to our seats, he was fine. Smiling and giggling to all the other passengers on the plane. UNTIL we got back to our seats. Then he was over tired and wanted to do anything except close his eyes. He fussed and cried.....FINALLY.....to what I assume was much relief to the other passengers around us, he fell asleep. was asleep for about 1 1/2 hours. Then as we were beginning our descent into O'Hare, his ears started to bother him with the pressure change. He was sound asleep, and started crying. because he was so tired, I couldn't get him to suck on his paci to "pop" his ears. He had such huge tears, it was obvious he was hurting. After about 6 or 7 min, he calmed down and was perfect for the rest of the day... We finally got home around 7:30 last night. It was a long day, but I think Atty is happy to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment