Saturday, May 31, 2008

18 pounds

Yes, you read that right, actually 18lbs 8 oz. and 26 1/2 inches. That is what Atticus measured at his 6 month check up! He is growing so big so fast. Maybe I've said this before, I don't remember, but it's amazing to watch him learn. You can see the lightbulb go off when he figures something out. When he's not playing with them, there are usually some toys sitting in the chair of his swing. He has figured this out and will roll over to the swing, then reach up and pull the toys down on the floor so he can play with them.
He seems like he is pretty close to crawling...he gets on his knees and rocks back and forth. He has also started doing what I call his Yoga pose. He is on all fours, with his butt up in the air like he is doing the "downward dog" yoga pose. I don't have a good picture of it, just one where he looks like he was caught while doing push-ups!
Everyone always asks about the dogs. What do they think of Atticus. They love him too much! It's great, they usually want to be wherever he is. When he cries, they want to check on him to be sure he is ok. They are very good with him. Atticus loves to pet them, he loves the feel of thier fur. Salieri is very patient with him, while he was petting her the other evening, a couple times he grabbed her fur and pulled and she just laid still and let him, every now and then turning to give him kisses.Some random Atticus cuteness....
Oh! I almost forgot, here are some of the pictures from Atty's 6 month photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Cousin Patti