So he's now rolling over from his back to his tummy. He thinks he's pretty hot stuff now....until he gets to his tummy and then thinks he's stuck there. He is still not a fan of tummy-time. I tried to post the video, but unfortunately it's not letting me. He still doesn't have any teeth. I keep thinking they are going to come in any day now. I'm continually wrong. How much drool can one little boy have in his body? How does he not end up dehydrated with as much as he's drooling??? It's ridiculous! He had another cold, which I was afraid was turning into another ear infection, so we went to Immediate Care. He was so lethargic and fussy while we were waiting to see the doctor. As soon as the doctor showed up, guess who was all smiles and giggles? Not a trace of the sad, sick little man I had been sitting with just 5 minutes before. Needless to say, he was fine. Well, more than fine....he weighed in at 18 lbs!!! Now, that was with clothes and a diaper, so he was probably closer to 17 (maybe).
We went for his 5 month pictures a couple weeks ago...





- In addition to eating rice cereal, Atticus has now also tried carrots. He thinks carrots are the bomb! He giggles and laughs when we are eating them. I think we will try sweet potatos tomorrow....
One really great thing Atticus has started doing is putting himself to sleep. We have been putting him to bed when he is still awake, but starting to look tired and he will (eventually) put himself to sleep (well, most of the time). Some nights he lays in bed yelling and playing and talking to himself, but he eventually ends up sound asleep! A couple times, Salieri isn't sure where the yelling is coming from and she starts barking at his high pitched yells, but it has been great. He has also (knock on wood, it's only been a couple weeks) eliminated one of his middle of the night feedings!! Woo-Hoo! I put him down to bed somewhere between 6:30 and 7:30 and he gets up around 12:30 to eat again, then I usually wake him around 5:30 to feed him and get ready before I leave for work. I feel like I am finally starting to catch up on some sleep!
A few random pictures of Atty...


No comments:
Post a Comment