Monday, May 19, 2008

Backed into a corner and other crazy Atticus moments!

Atticus has truly been cracking me up the last few days. He is developing so much personality, it is really fun. This weekend, we took him for his 6 month pictures. I'll post the pictures as soon as I get them emailed to me....they are really fun!Yes, he turned 6 months already. I can't believe he is growing up so fast! He has become an expert "roller". He can figure out how to maneuver to roll anywhere he wants to roll if there is something he feels he needs to get!

Sunday we went to Grandma Patterson's so that Atticus could meet his other cousins, Evan, Will, and Liam.He also got to see Uncle Tim again, who gave him a ride around Grandma's yard in his wagon.Today he was rolling and scooting around the living room. It was so funny, he started in the middle of the living room, but by the end, he had scooted himself into the corner between the loveseat and the wall.Then I took him outside and let him check out the grass. He looked a little confused by it at first, but then decided it was ok and he tried to pull it out of the ground. When that wasn't going to work, he decided maybe he would just try to eat it. Time to go inside!!Dinner tonight was green beans. This was the first time he was tasting green veggies. He loved all the orange veggies he tried and in the beginning, he acted as though green beans were the best thing he had ever tasted...smiling, giggling, and laughing between every bite. However, halfway through the jar, he changed his mind.He was much happier to finish is green beans when I mixed it with rice cereal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Atti, green beans are great. Cousin Patti